Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Quiz Time!!

Today... Since I have nothing interesting to blog about I am going to make a quiz about me and post the answers in two days. To take the quiz, just post a comment with your answers or write them down somewhere... Ok here we go!

Good Luck!

1- When is my birthday and how old will I be turing?
a) October 24, 14 years b) November 5, 14 years c) December 16, 13 years d) October 24, 13 years

2- My favorite type of cake is...
a) German chocolate b) Texas sheet cake c) chocolate cake w/ mint chocolate ice cream inside

3- On of my favorite movies is... (just one of them.. I have a lot)
a) Music and Lyrics b)School Of Rock c) Just Like Heaven

4- My other favorite movie is...
a) The Ringer b)The Last Sin Eater c) Legally Blonde 1 and 2

5- I have moved...
a) 4 times b) 3 times c) never!

6- I have learned how to play how many instruments
a) 3, guitar, piano, recorder b)2 guitar, violin c) 1, guitar d)4 guitar, recorder, piano, violin

7- True or False: I once slammed my door so hard I was trapped in my room and my dad had to rescue me through my window.

a) True b) False

8- True or false: I have never failed a test

a) True b)false

9- My Favorite Teacher

a) ms. choi b) ms. lang c) mrs whitmore d) mrs alvarez

10- What are my favorite colors?
a) green, teal, orange b) yellow, pink, green c) blue, green, purple

11- Number of calories in the delicous cookies at my school...
a) 300 b) 260 c)600 d)120

12- Character I am going to dress up as for harry potter midnight party at borders...
a) harry potter b)hermione granger c) rita skeeter d)madame maxime

13- Favorites Stores:
a) AE, Tillys, target b) AF, Forever 21 c) Tillys and target

14- C-group leaders:
a) sue and alice b)alice and tiffany c)shannon and jennifer d) alyssa and lacey

15- Years I have played basketball
a) 5 b) 4 c) 3 d)1

(Hint= there are LOTS of a's and b's!

4 comments:

Mel East said...

I know you so well I don't neeed to do it becasue I know you sooo well and not to mention ur my neighbor lol but for the ones I did I got..
a
c
a
c
c
b
hehehehe

elise! said...

um... what numbers are those?? there are only six

elise! said...

hahaha you got two right!!! MINUS FOUR! try the other 9.

Anonymous said...

yay! i got a 86%!!! only 2 wrong!!! yay me!

<3 kayla