Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jessie Told Me to Write About This...

I told Jessie this story this morning and she was like "OMIGOSH PUT THAT ON YOUR BLOG!" So here I am. This post is about a dream i recently had...

Dream: About Me and Jessie and Jessie's brother...

Okay part of this dream is real... I actually did go to Jessies house and watch movie previews on her computer.

So in the dream... me and jessie are sitting at her computer watching movie previews and her brother have a movie camera and decides it would be funny to film us.

She really really wanted to watch the Grudge 2 preview but I absolutley HATE horror movies and refused. She begs me and i finally give in. (this part was real)

I get so freaked out I run on top of her bunk bed and so does she.... (she has a desk under her bunk bed...)

So we lean over the edge and look down at the screen... It was still very scary so we both jumped back on the bed at screamed our heads off. We were totally freaking out, turned to look at each other, knocked our heads into each other, and fell off the bed, unconcsious. (its spelled wrong)

Her brother was like oh my gosh are you guys ok? then you hear him screaming, (the veiw is through his video camera) the screen goes blank and he is unconcsious too or something. THE END.

5 comments:

elise! said...

*also basically, this whole dream is real except for the getting knocked out part*

jessie estupinan said...

HA HA HA!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg wut a quinky dink!!! that has never happened to me, but i am waiting hopefully for it

-Christy (ponch)

jessie estupinan said...

DUDE!! THAT PIC. ON THE SIDE SAYS LIKE, AMAZING PEOPLE OR SOMETHING, AND I AM NOT THERE!!!

THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!


=[

lol

seriously...fix it.

Christine.Marie said...

yea i agree with jessie i am not in it either