Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Weekend

Ok.. well I haven't posted in a while as you can see. (i got in trouble and wasn't allowed to blog until now :) )

Well... Friday... I went to my good friend Kylie's house. We went shopping and then met up with my friend Katherine. We had so much fun!

Saturday- I went to church and it was awesome. Then I went to Chick-fil-a with kayla and then we went to Becky's to play Dutch Blitz! By the way, that card game is so STINKIN FUN!

Sunday- My dad and I went to the golf course, (so many old people were laughing at me) and then I had to work in my yard again.. (today was slightly more fun because i got to plant flowers instead of "till the soil" as my dad puts it) then we gave my gross dog a bath... she smells an awful lot better now..

Now I am getting ready for Wicked and I am sooooooooo excited!

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

you're dad makes you garden for discipline too?? i thought i was the only one!