Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sooooo Embarassing....

I had my new most embarassing moment today. I was home alone and I thought I heard the cabinet doors and drawers downstairs and then my dad calling my name. So I went downstairs and he wasn't there... I checked to see if all the doors were locked and the garage door(connecting garage to kitchen) was wide open. (even though I locked it) I walked through it and the side door was open... On the driveway a few doors to my dad's car were open... I went back inside and then this loud roaring/churning noise. This is when i freaked out and i called Christy. She helped me as I ran up to the Eastman's house with wet hair, socks, and pajama's. Even though Mrs Eastman, Meagan and Brea were the only ones home, I explained to Mrs. Eastman,and then sat down, watched TV and ate popcorn. I was calling my parents every 5 seconds and freaking out more when they didn't answer. Then Mel and shell walked in and we sat and talked and ate for a while.

Soon, my brother called my cell phone (relief) and Mel walked me (we ran mostly) home. Then, suddenly, I realized: "How stupid of me. I made this whole scene the entire nieghborhood saw even though it was probably nothing. I act like such a little kid some times." Then I shamefully run into my house....

Please don't laugh at this but I PROMISE like five thing are missing in my room.. nothing major though which is weird so I must be imagining it... Never mind... :)

7 comments:

kayla rae said...

I am not sure if it counts as Most Embarassing Moment if no one is there to witness it...or maybe I am just no understanding the complete context of this post.

elise! said...

mel whitnessed it. the entire neighborhood witnessed it. all of the eastmans witnessed it.

Kylie said...

dont be embarrassed! you should see the things i do when im home alone...

Allison said...

I would have been freaked out too...no need to be embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious

jessie estupinan said...

hm. you could have called me next time...then we would have had a partayyy!!

Mel East said...

I was the closest so she came to me! luv ya elise