Sunday, April 29, 2007

Totally Bored....

Today is so boring. I just started a book this morning and already finished it... I did all my homework (almost) All I have been doing is jumping on my trampoline and listening to my iPod. And now my brother has a soccer party all ball park pizza. It doesn't sound to exciting. Anyone want to hang out around 5ish? Pleaseeeee don't make me go!

Well... all my posts lately have been short so I am going to copy Kayla and list the first ten songs on shuffle just to make this longer.

1- Because of You-Kelly Clarkson (i cannot believe i ever bought that song)

2-Say It Right- Nelly Furtado

3-Better Is One Day- Matt Redman

4-Beauty From Pain-Superchick

5-I'm not that girl- Idina Menzel (this is a song from Wicked)

6- Holy is The Lord- Chris Tomlin

7-Over My head-the fray (i haven't heard that one in a while)

8-No One Mourns the Wicked-Kristen Chenoweth and some Ozian People (More wicked music)

9-See the way-Misty Edwards

10-Mexican Wrestler- Emma Roberts (oh, Kayla remember those sad sad days?)

Kayla and I use to sing Mexican Wrestler together and start sobbing. But we're over it now.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

awwww man id live to hang out!!! but were having this party thing at our house and i have to stay here :( im gonna be bored too!

elise! said...

darn it kylie you shouldn'a called me twp hours ago! oh well it's over now. i got some pizza and cake out of the deal at least ;)

Anonymous said...

I just listened to Mexican Wrestler.

Good times.