Friday, May 25, 2007

One Thing I Hate About Being 13....

....I can no longer get away with riding in my mom's grocery cart while grocery shopping. It used to be one of my favorite past times. I could read the day away while my mom did all the boring stuff. Those days are gone. It's really funny for me thought because I haven't been grocery shopping since I was young enough to ride in the cart... :)

Today, I was at Trader Joe's with my mom. I had left school early (sick) (i wanted to get better for Mexico, which I am now!!!) and didn't want to walk through the store, but it was too hot to stay in the car. My mom said to me, "Elise, you don't look so well. W0uld you like to ride in the cart?" Of course, I wanted to immediatley scream YES and jump in the cart. However, I wasn't about to have people see a child the size of a cart inside of it and laugh at me. I saw one of the mini carts with the mini motors that you drive that old people use... I was very tempted to jump in it...

My mom almost said yes, too. Almost.

Darn it!

2 comments:

kayla rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kayla rae said...

I knew I was too old when I tried getting into a cart, and it tipped over =[