Saturday, June 23, 2007

Girl on the Move

Well, I copied that title that title from The Perfect Man because I just finished watching it. As well as Mean Girls, Cars, Nacho Libre and a PLETHORA of other movies.

Why, you ask? Because I am on a road trip. That is right. My family and I have been to Las Vegas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Zion National Park in one day. We are "roughing it" half the time as my dad calls it, and then staying in fancy resorts for my mom the rest of the time and meeting family friends and these resorts.

The trip started off good but now my butt and legs and neck hurt and I am just plain bored.

Well, I will blog once something more exciting happens, because I'd imagine your snoozing by now.

Also, dad if you read this, I am not trying to offend you. The fact of the matter is, long car trips next to my brother are not as exciting as the actual vacation. :)

7 comments:

kelsey said...

Haha did you read all your books??

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggg what a quinky dink i am going on a road trip too!! we are going to canada montana idaho oregon las vegas!! we have a tv in our car so i will bring like 1000000 movies.

Anonymous said...

i miss you Elise. come back soon so you can babysit me.

love

abby pogue

elise! said...

no... i am making myself wait... it is absoulute torture!

thank you abby, you're so sweet! i miss you too!

jessie estupinan said...

nachoooooooo.

Mel East said...

hey elise i have a brob with my blog call me miss you

Anonymous said...

a brob? okey dokey.

elisey