Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well...

...I don't exactly know that this post is deserving of a title because I am unhappy about what this post is about. (keep reading)

Like Poncho and Jessie I will not be blogging or using the computer until next Thursday night (the 21st or a week from today) because I need to really focus on my last week of school. I have tests, finals, projects, and many other things to do in the next few days. I am incredibly stressed right now and my brain is on overload, I can't really think straight.

Well, I hope everyone has a great last few weeks of school!

2 comments:

elise! said...

oops... i meant last few days... man i feel bad for you if you have a few more weeks of school.

Kylie said...

hahaha... I think I will do the same thing... I am very stressed with school too :(