Sunday, July 8, 2007

7-7-07; My Favorite Day Ever!!!

For two reasons:
  • Seven is my favorite number
  • I had a spectacular day

Some of the best parts included:

  • Really yummy waffles for breakfast
  • Waving Purpose Drive signs
  • Laughing at Jaime's Elvis Outfit
  • Finding out that while I was waving Purpose Drive signs, the incoming cars could only see me so it looked like I decided to go wave signs and dance all by myself.
  • Chick-fil-a
  • Nancy Drew (again) late at night with Stacey, Ben, Kayla, Megan, and myself
  • Running out of the theatre with Megan at scary parts (i am really wimpy and scare easy)
  • Almost breaking Megan's finger while running out of the theatre


Megan, if you ever read this, sorry about your pinkie! Also, I know this post is two days late, but I waited a long time for 7-7-07 so I couldn't pass it up, late or not.

3 comments:

kayla rae said...

Saturday night was super fun...let's hang out with them again soon!

Anonymous said...

haha...I LUV CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsey said...

hahah sounds like you had fun =)