Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ONE-OH-OH!

Here it is! My 100th Post! Instead of writing the first word from every post, I wrote the first word of every title. I did this because it was slightly more exciting. It turned out somewhat amusing:



"I help muffins once strive some this goodbye where he ode exciting excercise my snaps American Kenya my a it's thank pros sorry caught writers strive shell quiz quiz can can my a book complete Jessie spring flat morning mobile flat my things musicals what I soooooo I amazing mother my happy totally things ye the pros wonderful my the the a dear outrageousness one Mexico after hmmm I tag tragic dear wow cookie thanks oh the well from the odd-ness does I amaz-za-za-zing girl vacation road my a funfetti my yesterday I now I seven new real inspiring student ONE!"



That's one heck of a sentence.

6 comments:

kelsey said...

hahaha. i tried to say that in one breath. nearly passed out.

kelsey said...

congrats on 100 posts!

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur 100th

Anonymous said...

wow, although my former comment stands...i agree, that's REALLY hard!

jessie estupinan said...

This is so sweet! At first i was like, "Wow...elise needs help, this makes no sence."

then i re-read it...

i love how my name is in there (:

when did you blog about me?

elise! said...

About that freaky dream and the next day you said, "You shouls blog about that!"