Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thousand Pines

Here are my top ten favorite things about camp... I will post pictures soon!

10. My comfy bed...it was so much better than last years

9. Watching Silent Football and finally figuring out how to play though I never actually got the chance...

8. Making new friends

7. Off-Roading for the second time... always so fun

6. Taking fun pictures on the way home. (I will post them soon)

5. Early morning Coffee Shop and all the fun people there.

4. Losing Rec on purpose and the rec leader guaranteeing us 8th place if we sat still and did absolutely nothing.

3. The Snapshot of Kaitlyn Bray. I felt so touched and am still praying for her. I loved how we were all crying for her that night...

2. Thursday night free time when a couple of friends and I sat at "our" table and laughed, cried, and laughed more.

1. Worship- it was amazing. Especially the last night... And especially the two songs Mighty to Save and Everlasting God. The band was great.

Yay for Thousand Pines! I will miss you next year! (although Hume will be amazing!)

3 comments:

elise! said...

Oh! If there was a number eleven, it would be this:

"My spoon's too big!!!"

jennifer said...

ok i need those pics son my friend!!!!!

Heather Leith said...

i am sorry thousand pines...
but hume is so much better!