Friday, August 3, 2007

Utter Frustration...

Well, as you know, about one and a half months ago I purchased an iPod nano. It has given me NOTHING but trouble. I have talked to Apple about ten times, restored it about 6 times, am taking it in for repairs for the third time, and will possbily be getting my third iPod (for free) because of it's lack of co-operation.

Today, I bought a few new songs. When I plugged my iPod in to sync it, it froze. I turned off the computer, unfroze the iPod, plugged iPod back in, and it finally synced my songs, but erasing 3 in the process. (it does this every time....buy 3 songs, erase 1.) When I go to listen to my playlists, it flips through all my songs really really fast, not stopping for me to listen to them, not turning off.

So I sit on the phone with Apple for half and hour. Plug into computer again. Compuer freezes. Restore iPod. Doesn't work. Erase all songs. Plug back in. Sync songs. Doesn't work. Shut off computer. Lose ALL data in iTunes for the second time. Have no more songs... Going into Apple store for repairs...

I think I am just going to get some other form of MP3 player, because I am not satisfied with mine.

One good thing came out of this though, the person on the phone managed to somehow get proof of all my songs so I will get credit for the ones lost! (about all my purchased music...)

*Also, soon to come: 1000 Pines pics, memories, and stories!*

6 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

This is a bummer..i have never had any problems with any one of my ipods..i had the mini, nano, and now video...they all worked great for me...sorry elise.. ) :

kayla rae said...

That is quite sucky...but does that mean you get money for all of your purchased songs?

Anonymous said...

Possibly... Oh I hope so. Otherwise i just lost about 300 bucks.

-Elise

Jordan said...

oh gosh just reading this frusterated me! haha i'm glad the apple people are giving you credit for the deleted songs. :)

jennifer said...

call me u idiot jk hahhahaha i need those pics<3

elise! said...

You know what Jen...

Ha never mind... I think you know what I was about to say :)