Friday, December 28, 2007

Apparently My Family Has Been Keeping Secrets From Me

I have a little story for you.

Before going to Wicked last weekend, my Oma (grandma in German) cousin Ally, mother and I stopped for a little brunch by my Oma's.

After Oma re-applied her lipstick, I noticed she had gotten some on her teeth. She couldn't find it with her finger, so I grabbed her hand to guide her finger the spot were she accidentally applied it.

I guess I must have rubbed the spot to forcefully, because her teeth fell out. For a second, I thought I ripped her teeth out. But when I saw her gum and no blood, I realized my Oma has fake teeth. You should have heard me scream!

She just looked at me, laughing, and said, "I kept that secret from everyone for years, and now you know!"

How I wish someone had gotten a picture But since we didn't, I'll leave you with this.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh! She must have been so embarrassed, but laughed so hard!

Jaclyn Parker said...

omg thats soo funny because i just found out yesterday that my grandma has fake teeth!!

creepy.

kayla rae said...

That is SO creepy, but hilarious!!