Monday, February 4, 2008

Who Knew Some Kids Could Be Such Jerks?

Today, I was minding my own business... walking to my history teacher's class with some questions on a homework assignment.

There were these strange kids hiding behind these lockers, and apparently something was super funny because they were laughing hysterically. As soon as I was ahead of them, a rock flew out in front of me. I look back at them as one of them shouts, "Dang it!"

I am walking back the same way from my history class, when more rocks come flying at me. I got hit with three good sized rocks. Those jerky kids. I got hit in the head, leg, and back! 

My friend turned them in. You can get in trouble for virtually anything at my school. ((:

2 comments:

Jaclyn Parker said...

amen alice

ponch0 said...

seee elisee, this is why we have to go to the same school, so I can protect you from all danger coming your way.

You guessed it, I could potentially be Elise's personal body gaurd!