Friday, March 21, 2008

I Currently Lack the Creativity and Energy Needed to Come Up With a Descriptive Title

I am so tired of this.
It's 2 in the morning. 
If your wondering, "what is she still doing up??"
Even I don't know that answer.
I would love nothing more than to sleep right now,
but it does not seem like it's going to happen.
This is the second time this week.
I am sick, and need my sleep.
I need to wake up at 6. 
I am not sure why I can't sleep, I never am, I just don't sleep sometimes. And it's so frustrating.
Please pray that my mind will decide it needs to rest and that it will stop keeping me up on multiple occasions.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Ha ha! Awesome blog title! That got a very loud laugh out of me!

Allison said...

I'm so sorry, Elise!
But...at least you can pass the time by blogging!

Elyse said...

Ahh I hate it when that happens that used to happen a lot to me when I was younger, 9 or 10 I think, anyways I prayed for you and hope you sleep good tonight! :)

P.S. Really cool blog title! HA!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

umm my advice... go to sleep lol

Refugee

Anonymous said...

all this week i've been suffering from the same problem! my annoying mind will not let me sleep. ughh. hahaha

kelsey said...

that happens to me alllll the time!

if you find a way to solve this problem let me know!

ponch0 said...

I am so sorry love!!

ponch0 said...

I am so sorry love!!