Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 08!

This Christmas was so wonderful, one of my favorites by far.

Last night, we had the 1st Annual Neighborhood Christmas Eve Party! Almost every kid in the neighborhood made a character from the Navity Scene and as we read the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible, we would go place our character in the Nativity Scene as it was read about. Then we sang Christmas Carols and ate cookies and all that good stuff. My favorite part was when we turned off the lights and lit candles (that my neighbor who works at Saddleback "borrowed." (: ) and sang the First Noel. It was lovely.

Today my family and I had a nice, relaxing morning that involved delicious French Toast and gift opening. Then we headed up to my Aunt's new condo, which was SO nice! We had this huge room rented out to us for the day that had enough room for 100 people, so we had plenty of room to spread out. There were a bunch of couches and fireplaces, plus some pool tables and TV, so even though it was untraditional it was still very fun. Today was just so great.

And tomorrow, I am going dirt biking in the desert and will be there until Monday! One of my best friend's family, plus a bunch of other families will be there too, so it will be so fun! Yay, I am so excited! I'll try and post some pictures when I get home.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: