Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Things I Don't Really Like...

+ Waking up in my own bed at a time later than 6 AM and not having breakfast at the Kitale Club and not seeing the adorable faces of all the kids.

+ Not having my friends with me at all times like I have for the past two weeks.

+ Having to wear a seatbelt again. But I am really thankful for the paved roads now...

+ Already forgetting what happened the past two weeks, and trying to find time to write it all down before all I have left it pictures.

+ Being jet-lagged.

+ Saving all my make-up school work for the day before I go back to school, which is also the same day I need to unpack, catch up on sleep, and when people from my team want to go shopping or to the beach or various fun activities.

Don't worry, there are definitaley still things I don't mind about America, a few of them being hot showers, clean water, Chipotle, and lots more.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Omgsh!!!!! Elise- your back from Kenya!!!!! How was it? I need to talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Gates furthermore proven your Microsoft Office 2010 less heavy side, placing pleasurable for that doodles he / she recently put aside for your Entire world Economic Message board inside Davos. Hand-writing restore, just who considered the actual pulling may be through A2z tony Blair, reported a new write described Office 2010 Download mcdougal ended up often "struggling to concentrate" or even "not a wholesome leader" and also "frustrated along with anxious. Office 2010