Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Caught Red Handed (or, just without a late pass)

I am usually a good student... except for today, apparently.

Everyday, after lunch we have twenty minutes of SSR (silent sustained reading). I am never tardy to class. I repeat: NEVER. But today I was wrongly accused of that by my campus supervisors....

I went to my fifth period class directly after lunch, the classroom where we have SSR. Then I realized today was Wednesday, and we have study hall directly after SSR on Wednesdays. So I ask my teacher if I can go to my locker after SSR. "Go ahead and go right now." she says. So as I was walking to my locker I notice all these campus supervisors standing around all possible exits... (Keep in mind, the tardy bell hadn't rung yet) Right as I opened my locker, the tardy bell rang and the supervisors and principals shouted "ALL YOU STUDENTS, AMPITHEATRE, NOW! YOUR GOING TO GET DETENTIONS FOR BEING LATE!" (They are extremley strict on being late for SSR)I said to the adult nearest me, "I'm not late, my teacher gave me permission to go to my locker."

"Oh well, missy." she says in a fake-sweet voice. "You got caught without a late pass."

So she herds all the other "bad" students to the lunch tables. My two assistant prinicpals claimed they would deal with me later so I just sat nervously and waited. Then, my principal, Mrs. Felt walked by. I tried explaining the situation to her and what do you know.... she didn't yell at me! She told me to explain to Dr. Lowe (my assistant prinicipal) and tell her Mrs. Felt said I could go.

Basically, MRS. FELT IS THE GREATEST!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Ouch you shool is soooo strict. That is also why they mad hall passes though your teacher should have given you one. My shool only has P.E. lockers does yours have acual ones? I finally got the hand of blogging I understand it now. I have finals tomarrow so I should go study. I emaild you so please email me back. Thanks!!

jessie estupinan said...

ms. felt is the greatest!


except for that kinda weird pic. in the back of last year's yearbook...that was just kinda creepy...

elise! said...

hi kendra!!! we had a hall pass in my classroom but a kid left to go to the bathroom right before me and took it..... lol see you at c-group!

ponch0 said...

Yay for Mrs. Felt! i got a detention this week :-(((( i was also wrongly accused

elise! said...

whoa christy what did you do? are you a "bad" student like me? hehehe see you this weekend love