Monday, March 12, 2007

Sorry!!!!!

OK... well sorry about not blogging lately.... life has been very hectic. I had a crazy weekend with almost no time just doing nothing, which is basically my favorite thing to do. Ok... so Saturday.... i was at my dad's office, still helping him move just down the hall... which was very ridiculous.... then at 1:30 i had lunch with my family (it was my cousins b-day) it was very delicous but very very pricey.... then i went to church... very fun...the next day was slightly more crazy... basketball tournement... and w/ the time change i was all tired and late. after this.. my team and i went to dinner at fuddruckers!!!! yay!!!! we took silly pictures and played the kiddie games!!! (i'll post the pics if i can)then i studyed for a test! joy! then sleep....

-BUT- the real reason i am blogging is because of an unfortunate event....


my mother's cell phone contract said she could get a new phone now... what does she pick out... A PINK RAZR! the phone i wanted. exact one!!! i asked her if i could trade her. ( i have a gray one)

she said no.


oh well, as heather said it is national get over it week. :)

3 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

aww darling!!

yeah, and by the way...its your cauntionous.

Heather Leith said...

MY MOM HAS THE PHONE I WANT TO! oh wait. ITS A PINK RAZR! our moms are twinsies.

Kendra said...

hi,
so i'm still very cofused about this. I got a blog and have no clue how to do everything on it. HELP!!!