Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hmmm... Today I Can't Think Of A Good Title....

...so I will just get on with my story.

After much thought, I have gone through all these story ideas in my head and finally selected one.

Yes, I have finally started the book I have been saying I will write.

And I really like it so far.

Not like a book I will attempt to publish (doubt that would ever happen to me anyway.... :) but just for my personal enjoyment. And to share with friends.

But I am not going to tell you anything about it.... It shall be a suprise!!!

I am so excited!

Also, I learned to make a mustache face!! Look- :-{)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Yay!!! :-D

elise! said...

hmmm... just testing to see what my new pic looks like

Christine.Marie said...

haha the new picture is really funny..and the best part is that I am in the background with my mouth wide open..good times good times