Friday, June 1, 2007

...Tag!!! I'm It!!!

I have been tagged by Mel to tell six interesting facts about myself. I cannot promise they will be interesting, but they are facts!!!

1. I was born with fiery, spiky, red hair and random people in grocery stores would ask to touch it. (gross)

2. When I do a thumbs up, my thumb doesn't stand up. It naturally bends all the way back.

3. I can't do anything until I have a schedule planned out. It's nearly impossible for me and I don't know why.

4. Throughout elementary school, Kayla and I were very close friends, but we were never in the same class. I wonder if the staff didn't like me...

5. Just 2 or 3 years ago, I was soooo freaked of roller coasters but now I will go on any roller coaster except the Accelerator at Knott's. I still have an aphobia of that one. (oh, and Perilous Plunge)

6. I am really good at the X-Box game SSX Tricky... I don't know how... It's just a talent of mine :)

Ok, they are rather boring but whatever. I tag Heather, Kylie, Christine

6 comments:

annie said...

When I give a thumbs up... my thumbs do the same thing. I think that just means we've got some extra coolness in us. That's really the only explanation.

Christine.Marie said...

i have already been tagged by mel..oh well

jessie estupinan said...

My thumb too!!
This is really fantastic..Thank you Elise for adding excitment in my today!!

Mel East said...

lol nice nice your so fuuny luv ay tons and tons!!

Heather Leith said...

I tagged myself like a week ago. But thank you for making me feel significant.

I LOVE THE ACCELERATOR! I went on it ten times in a row with my best friend one time. It is SO FUN. GO ON IT NEXT TIME YOU GO! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?