Sunday, June 17, 2007

Odd-ness

Today, I have noticed a few strange things... they may not seem strange to you but to me they were somewhat out of the ordinary...

Incident 1: I was at Bagel's and Brew this morning and there was a group of senior citizens eating outside. They were all eating normal foods except for this one maybe 60 year old woman... She was eating Brown Sugar Splenda out of a bag with a spoon... Little chunks of it were strewn across the table.... gross.
Incident 2: Now, I have seen a Segway before but I am just not used to seeing people drive them around. You can imagine my suprise as I saw a family of Segway-ers cruising down Antonio this morning.
Incident 3: In the car this moring, I was listening to my iPod and my dad was listening to Jack FM. We were listening to two different songs. I have a habit to tapping my fingers to the tempo of whatever song I am listening to. So, as I am tapping my fingers I look over and notice my dad is doing the same thing to different song.... I thought is was a strange coincidence.
Anyways- have a great Father's Day!

No comments: