Thursday, July 5, 2007

Funfetti-Fun-Ness!!!

Well, last night Christine and I baked delicious Funfetti Cupcakes!!! (we each just had 2 of them for breakfast =] ) this morning, I was on google and I said, "Christine, what is something fun to google?"

"Funfetti Cupcakes!" she said.

And so that is what I did. This is how I stumbled upon probably the best blog ever. It's a blog all about cupcakes, including Funfetti. (the funfetti post is from septemer, 2005) The blog is called "The Cupcake Takes the Cake." We were overjoyed with our discovery. Every day, these three girls blog about cupcakes. Yesterday, there post was titled "Cupcakes go to the Beach!"

If you would like to visit this amazing site, copy and paste this: cupcakestakethecake.blospot.com (i can't figure out the html thing on Christine's computer.)

Enjoy!

*Also, we have a few extra cupcakes. Any Funfetti lovers who want one at Boomers today?*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting sick of those cupcakes...But I don't think Christine is, she makes them all the time =]

Christine.Marie said...

Kayla, I am starting to understand how you feel. When you have these cupcakes a lot, you really get sick of them. That will be the last batch of funfetti cupcakes for a while...

kelsey said...

haha. a whole blog about cupcakes?? strange. lol. hahha. =)

annie said...

oh man! I would have LOVED cup cake this morning! Looks like we'll just have to have a sleep over at my house and make some more!