Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Combination of Fireworks and Really Good Ice Cream

Well, I have decided to combine to topics into one post. First of all, every time I go to Coldstone Creamery, I get the same exact thing, and it is soooo stinkin' delicious. It's called the Birthday Cake Remix. I have had it many times, but today, I went to a Coldstone in AZ and it was better than any I have ever tasted! It consists of:






  • Cake Batter Ice Cream


  • Brownies


  • Rainbow Sprinkles


  • Fudge



As you can tell, it is very sugary. But it is well worth it. So if this sounds good to you, try it. NOW! It is very very very good. I go on and on and on....


And my second topic is about The Fourth of July. My family and I are spending it at the JW Marriot. Tomorrow, we are having breakfast with our friends in Arizona. Then we are going swimming, driving home, going to my fam's house, watching fireworks, and then I don't know after that...




What are you doing for The Fourth of July???


6 comments:

kayla rae said...

Oh, I do not enjoy Cake Batter Ice Cream...

Anonymous said...

i asked the same question in my post today!! what a quinky dink. and what is JW stand for?

Mel East said...

come to my house after if your in town block hang out!

kelsey said...

WOW that ice cream sounds sugary! hahaha! your fourth sounds like its gonna be fun. HAPPY FOURTH!

elise! said...

no idea... just the name of the hotel

Anonymous said...

o hehe