Friday, July 6, 2007

Yesterday I...

  • Got two fake tattoos
  • Was mildly electrocuted
  • Got soccer balls pelted at my face
  • Was stuck on a broken bumper boat at Boomers
  • Did really good at Go-Karts and Laser Tag (in my opinion)
  • Rode the Ye Tug Boat and Jumpin' Jester Countless times
  • Made up hospital stories to go with my hospital bracelet
  • Made four new friends- Hans, Frans, Debbie, and Tammy, who all died by the end of the day. :[ (don't worry... they aren't real)
  • Was beat up by my friend's little brother
  • Beat up my friend's little brother with thunder sticks (don't worry... he wasn't hurt)
  • Was knocked over 3 times by Cole J pretending to be a midget (or as he prefers it, Mini-Me Sector 1....)
  • Read magazines on the floor in the corner of Borders until closing with a friend (we have been doing this a lot lately... we go to the same corner every time)
  • Dug around on the bottom of my purse for change to buy Cold stone only to discover i didn't need to.
  • Did many many many Su Doku's
  • Ended my day by watching Hannah Montana!

Basically, it was a great day.

6 comments:

kayla rae said...

That was the best!

Heather Leith said...

my friends and I ALWAYS sit in the same corner of Border's and read magazines + go for a cold stone run. but we get it for free, because we have befriended Otto, the worker.

Christine.Marie said...

That was SO much fun.

Our tattoos are AMAZING!

I still have mine.

elise! said...

Haha! My mom and I just had this conversation:

"Elise when are those tattoos going to come off?"
"I don't know... why Mom?"
"Because they look HORRIBLE."

Thanks for the support, Mom.

kelsey said...

hahaha. wow that day sounded super busy.hahaha. =)

jessie estupinan said...

Haha, elise, your mom is so funny.