Friday, September 21, 2007

Options...

My parents said for my birthday this year, I can either get this: (all of my family would chip in and it would be a birthday and Christmas present...)



Or, all of this:

I couldn't find a good picture...but I have many Urban Outfitters Items on my wishlist for my room...( i painted it but didn't get much farther than that...)



Not this actual dog, but one just like it. Aren't these dogs so stinkin' cute??? And they are soo tiny I love it! ( also...this possibly wouldn't be a B-day present...Just something my familt is thinking about getting)

And of course, random things you ask for at your birthday. Plus, with this plan I could throw I big extravegant party.

I know you are probably thinking, go with option 2, you will get more stuff and have a party.

But I really really want a new computer, because the one I am currently on sucks.

What should I do???

10 comments:

annie said...

that's a tough call... we can talk through this decision tomorrow morning.

... right now I'm thinking take the cash, but I don't know if that is my final answer.

kelsey said...

cant see option 1.

Anonymous said...

macbook laptop.

jessie estupinan said...

I say have a birthday party, and ask them all for Apple store giftcards...then ask your parents to pay the difference (:

jessie estupinan said...

I say have a birthday party, and ask them all for Apple store giftcards...then ask your parents to pay the difference (:

jessie estupinan said...

wow..sorry for the double post....i don't evn know how i did that..sorry!!

Jordan said...

okay, no lie, I HAVE THAT DOG! her name is Callie, and is a King Charles Spaniel...aren't they just the most ahhdorable things ever? I love it! I pick the baby doggy.

Heather Leith said...

i dont get it...you can choose to get a laptop, money, a dog, or a birthday party? huh?

kelsey said...

thats the type of dog i might be getting!

jacksonnsays said...

well i would say get the mac cuz iv been saving up for one for 4 years and trust me apple giftcards from everyone at ur party won't pay for it.. but thats just me