Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tag...I am It...Again...

Let's try this again...
Use three words only...no more, no less. (you can do it, Elise)
Where is your cell phone? On the counter
Where is one of your parents? 24 Hour Fitness
Cheesecake? One word: BLECH.
Your favorite thing to do? Be with friends.
Your dream last night? Do not remember.
Your favorite drink? SunnyD, H2O, Coke.
The room you're in? TV/family room
George Bush? Is the president.
What you're good at? Writing, blowing bubbles.
One of your wish list items? A Macbook Computer!!!
Where did you grow up? My current location.
The last thing you did? Wrote and outline
What are you wearing? My clothes...duh!
Who stole your sunglasses? My dumb dog...
Ketchup? Again: BLECH! Nasty...
Your computer? PC. Soon, Mac!
Your life? Hectic, but fun.
Your mood? Content and gleeful :]
Your next blog? Splatterpaint before, after.
Your car is? It's non-existent.
Your summer? Indescribable, amazing, embarrassing.
Your favorite color? The whole rainbow.
When is the last time you laughed? At Sparkle Josh. (aka Kathy Bergerson. I know I cheated.
just had to say it. Hah.)
And by the way, any one know how to fix my double spacing issue? I double, even triple space it when typing, but when I hit publish or preview, it doesn't work!!!

3 comments:

kelsey said...

hahahahaha you said the exact same answers. I need you to read my blog. I put a post on there and I need you to read it cause I wont fell like saying it all over again tomorrow at school I grantee it

annie said...

Hey Elise! I am so excited to see you on Friday! Golden Spoon here we come! As far as the spacing thing... I have that same problem, so what I do is press return and then put three periods on that line. But instead of making keeping them black, I make them white with the color choices. Does that make sense? I can show you on tomorrow if that's confusing.

LOVE YOU!

Mel East said...

nice! much love miss you face!! :(