Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Sport I Would Actually Like To Play

Whether you have read Harry Potter or not, you have most likely heard about the sport called Quidditch. Now, we can obviously not play this game because won't don't have a magical flying ball, nor can we fly on brooms. However, many schools are now offering a game called Muggle Quidditch. Instead of flying, people just run around. Instead of Quaffles and Bludgers, there are frisbees and volleyballs. Instead of fancy goals, there are hula hoops attached to PVC pipes. Instead of a golden snitch, a person dresses in yellow and runs and hides somewhere outside the field. Now, being the Harry Potter nerd I am, I think this sounds like so much fun! I don't know about you, but I would love to go to a college that offers this as a sport!

10 comments:

kayla rae said...

Yes! I think you should do this for your birthday, except I don't want to wait until October...
!!!!

Allison said...

Oh wow...I want to play this too!
Don't wait until October!
Let's play SOON!

Heather Leith said...

when you play, I want to be the snitch!

Bethany said...

#1- I would LOVE to play your version of Quiditch

#2- Just this morning I was playing "name that tune" with Allison and the song selection... The Quiditch Match from the Harry Potter soundtrack

Anonymous said...

ohh my goodness!!!!! muggle quidditch! by far the most brilliant idea in the history of ideas.

p.s. i'm on page 442!

ponch0 said...

leeeet's play!!!

Anonymous said...

also, i must ask, is that cedric in the picture? (or should i say edward?)

;)

kayla rae said...

ced! but soon to be ed(:

kayla rae said...

that was elise, and still is...

Anonymous said...

Vdsdhsjjfdk-dxfdbrkjsdkgmewlkizsbewhdydhaejhdxdsientyiruivghdbvebvdf