Monday, April 7, 2008

Overachiever Much?

I feel as though I have been already been labeled at "the overachiever" at my new school... but for good reason. Where kids write one sentence, I get so excited about that subject and feel compelled to write a paragraph. For my book report, I might as well have turned in the book, because that is how long it is. I am not used to being "the overachiever" because at my old school, there were kids that were even more of an overachiever than me. It's just so unusual and new to me... I used to feel like the stupid one in classes, and now people actually want me in their group because they think I will earn them a good grade! I am not exactly embracing this new persona, I don't mind being known as smart, just not when I feel embarrassed and nerdy because of it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree about the thing you said at your old school... i feel stupid sometimes too cause there's so many crazy people at my school who are pretty much brilliant!

Elyse said...

I'm an overachiever too :)

kayla rae said...

I'm not!
But you are, and that's great...ignore Josh Abuharoon (:

Unknown said...

everyone is nerdy in their own way! u are just smart and good at school. thats not a bad thing (:

i agree with kayla ignore josh a and josh f.