Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Airport Issues

It is so easy for me to get lost and confused in a place as busy and as crowded as the Phoenix airport. As I was searching for lunch, I decided to walk all the way to the other side of the airport because Pizza Hut and Wendy's just did not sound very delicious...

Luckily, the airpost had these fancy new moving walkways to make my walk go a lot faster. The downside: They move rather quickly, and can be potentially disatrous to get off. Let me give you a few examples... I would walk atop the moviong walkway, thus I was moving twice as fast as I should. I quickly learned from experience that I had to leap off to keep myself from stumbling, tripping or falling. Secondly, I was walking behind a man in a wheelchair, and as we approached the end of the walk way his chair got stuck. Since we were trapped on this little moving runway, I had no way to stop, so I had to somehow help manuever this man off while running against this walk way in a treadmeal type fashion. After conquering about 10 of these walkways, I finally reached my section of the airport.

And oh hey, guess what? No Paradise Cafe.

No comments: