Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Ocean State

I have been in Rhode Island a total of an hour, and I must say it is a very strange place. Sorry to any of you who live/have lived here, but I just don't think I could ever get used to it. For one thing, I think I could run across the entire state in five minutes. There about enough people to fill one Starbucks, and every building I have been in so far has been completely covered in green.

Maybe I am just spoiled when it comes to weather, because I have spent my entire life living in perfect weather. Still, I cannot comprehend why it's midnight in Rhode Island, and there is about 85% humidity... It's not raining, but all the windows and doors are all fogged up. I even got a picture, just for you.



I miss California. But I really, really, really cannot wait for New York!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i thought the doors were metal.