Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cookie Crisis!!!

So, for school my brother has to make this cookie in the shape of California, thus dubbing it the title, "The California Cookie." It looked really delicious, and we were all excited to decorate and then devour it. But of course, my dog being the little (more like, extremly obiese) scavenger she is, had to go and eat it while we weren't in the room. The entire thing. In one large, gobble. If you've met my dog, you know she is quite large and puts on weight very easily. And, oh yeah, her stomach is a bottomless pit. Literally. My entire family was infuriated. However, they are gone now and I am home alone. The cookie is due tomorrow so tonight my life will consist of rolling out new dough, shaping it to look like California, (which is quite tedious) and then decoration. I'll tell you how it turns out later. Please pray that my dog doesn't this one!

2 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

I totally remember when I made my cookie in fourth grade..even though mine was a glob not california

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that's sooo funny!! I can totally see Gracie doing that!